Inside the Sweepstakes feature, click on the “Get Entries And Points” button. That way, you’ll enter into the area where you see all the offers available to you to play.
To the right of each offer, you will see the points that you will earn if you complete it. In addition to those points, you will receive the exact same amount of Sweepstake entries.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when starting and interacting with an offer:
- When you click on an Offer that is a game, you will get redirected to the Google PlayStore. If you have several Google Accounts, make sure that you’re using the same one to install the game that you’re using for the Mode app (the email addresses should match). Otherwise, you won’t get the points.
- Make sure to read the instructions of the Offer closely. It will tell you exactly what you have to do to complete the Offer (e.g. reach a certain level, play a certain amount of time or produce/win X amount of things)
- Once you have started an Offer you can verify that it really started and registered correctly within the OfferWall under the section “In Progress”. Once it says “completed” in that section, you are entitled to your points, and they should post to your account for immediate redemption.
- Some offers will give you points for completing certain steps along the way. This will be clearly marked in the description of the offer. If you don’t see points for the different steps described, it means you’ll only receive the points once you have completed all the requirements of the offer.
- Make sure that you qualify for the points before starting the Offer - those rules are mentioned at the very top of the offer description. Also, be aware that you have to complete the Offer within 60 days to be eligible for the points.