Facial verification is required to ensure that you are a real person trying to redeem points. If your facial verification has failed for some reason, you would need to authenticate your identification manually. When you raise request for manual verification, you will receive an email requesting a recording of yourself from a mobile device.
Please note that:
- The video should not last more than 5 seconds. We will only accept videos of up to 5 seconds in length.
- It must have strong front-facing lighting that reveals your face without glasses or anything hiding your facial features.
- Show your ID next to your face; the image must be clear; we will not accept videos that are blurry.
- If you are using your passport as identification, you only need to show the page with your photo and name (First page)
- If you use another form of identification, you must show both sides (front and back) on the video as part of the verification process.
Your submitted video is secure. We will never share or sell your personal information, your video will be deleted once the verification process is complete.
Once our support team receives the video, they will review it and get back to you within 5 business days.